CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Monthly Goals: January


Along with having goals for 2013 as a whole, I am making goals each month and each week.  That is actually one of my goals for 2013!  I thought I would share my monthly goals, both so you can see what I have going on, but also so that I may stay more accountable knowing someone out there is reading this!  I even made a monthly goals sheet exactly how I wanted it, and I have decided to share it with you.  Scroll to the bottom for the files!

Relationship with God
Keep up with Bible plan
     -Genesis 1-50
     -Job 1-42
     -Exodus 1-6
Write daily in Prayer Journal
Memorize 2 verses
     -Matthew 7:24
     -Psalm 119:11
Keep the Sabbath
Tithe 10%

Friends/Family
Meet up with one friend
Message one friend per week
Meet with coworkers

Finances
Don't use credit cards
Save at least $50

Health and Fitness
Work out 8-12 times
Use My Fitness Pal 6/7 days
Stay under calories 6/7 days
Floss teeth every day
Cook 2 new recipes

Blogging
Post at least once a week
Post projects
Post new recipes

Work/Business
Get 70% of 2nd graders to fluency
Get 70% of 3rd graders to fluency
Continue tutoring - 9 sessions

Crafts/Projects
Complete headband
Finish granny square blanket
Knit hat
Crochet blanket for Leslie
Make handmade gift for Hilary
Take pictures and notes of all projects
Spend one day scrapbooking
Go to yarn shop

Books to read (9)
The Next Always - Nora Roberts
The Last Boyfriend - Nora Roberts
The Perfect Hope - Nora Roberts
The Heart of a Woman Who Prays - Elizabeth George
Rescue - Anita Shreve
Undead and Uneasy - MaryJanice Davidson
Bloodlines - Richelle Mead
Hanging by a Thread - Sophie Littlefield
Choose Joy - Kay Warren

                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Download the monthly goal sheets HERE.

Forever His,

No comments:

Post a Comment